Thursday, March 19, 2009

My New CAR

My New Baby

Well I finally did it I bought myself a car. After about 2 years of being without wheels I did it.

It was all pretty unplanned last Friday(the 13th too). I was driving a friend to Bundy in her car to pick up her glasses from the optometrist, and for her to go to medicare as well, her hubby tagging along. Anyway her hubby decided to show me the car yard he had been telling me about and I just happened to see a car I like in my price range and it was in really good condition so I bought it.

I couldn't believe it I wasn't even looking for a car yet wasn't planning to untill about July, so it's all come about pretty quick. The girls love it too and are over the moon that mummy has a new car. Today I went into town to change my licence over to the right state who would have thought it would such a pain in the arse and i would need Western Australias permission to so it. So after that was done I got my Road Maintainence and My insurance done so now i am free to drive anywhere i like and not have to rely on others to take me anyhere.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

1 comment:

Leni said...

Hey that's awesome Kris.. Enjoy your new gained independance.