Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Wednesday

Yes it's Wednesday lol

So i have finally decided to lose that extra weight I gained since having Emily. So on Monday I went to Jenny Craig so that was the the first hurdle and one of the hardest out of the way, Got all the information It was fantastic. I wasn't looking forward to be weighed that was a bit scary. I thought i would be 80+kgs, so I hopped on the scales and i was 73.5 woohoo. Not as much to lose now. Anyway my goal weight is 53kg. So in total i have 20.5kg to lose and i am so looking forward to it, I want to get back to the old me with a few extras thrown in.

I am on day 2 of my diet and i think i am doing well, It's a little bit hard especially yesterday smelling hot pies up the street, from my favourite bakery, mum bought a hot chook which made the car smell delicous lol, and then made yummy biscuits when we got home, all was so tempting but i stayed strong. I am so not used to eating so much food tho and I was feeling a bit sick by the end of the day, but i know i will get used to it and the end result will be worth it.

Anyway enough of that for now
here's a LO i did from the Collab Natural Breeze Don't forget to grab it free from Digidesignresort while you still can
See my post below for details.

1 comment:

Chelle's Cherubs said...

You can do it!!
The pies we get on JC are yummy, as are the choc fudge cookies!! ;)
I found the amount of food overwhelming to start with too, but you get used to it!! :)

Good Luck with it!! :)