Friday, September 4, 2009

The Saxphone

Well today Brianna has started to learn her first musical instrument, THE SAXOPHONE.
She was so excited this morning, she got all her music stuff into her bag and we had no problems getting ready for school this morning. Well we get to school and what did she forget her music book the silly goose.
Just after lunch she had her first lesson and after she got over her nerves she did pretty good, she is already playing hot cross buns.(i'm sure i will hate it soon enough lol). She did 40 minutes of practice already this afternoon and has already broken her first reed.
So it's been pretty loud here might have to invest in some earplugs lol.
Now just to tell her when she wakes up early not to start playing her saxophone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,

I'm contacting you to see if you know whether there is a problem with DigiDesignResort. I've been trying all night to log on, but I keep getting a message that the account has been suspended. Please leave a message for me here, and I'll check back tomorrow. For now, I'm signing off for the day. Thank you for your help! mskinsey

Kris said...

Hey sweety I've been trying to get on for a few hours as well and keep getting the same message. I have no idea what is going on at all. I will keep trying to sign in on and off throughout the day, and if i have any success i will let you know here. I have Monica on my messenger if I catch her online I will ask her too.