Saturday, January 31, 2009

Emm'y new Bed

I've been wanting to get Emmy a new bed for ages and when I saw an Elmo bed in the spotlight Catalouge In Dec I ordered one in. Took over a month but it finally arrived the other day.
Well putting it together took a lot of patience and swearing lol. One of the poles was even missing a hole to bolt it together.
So after 3/4 day I had her room spotlessly clean a new bed put together lots of bruises lol and some actual space in her room for her toys and one very excited little girl ready to hop in her new bed.

For over a week now i have been making her go to bed at a 8.00pm in her own bed, she used to go to sleep on the lounge or in my arms when she was tired.
It hasn't been too hard to get her to do it now she has got her new ELMO bed. We have only had a couple of bad nights where it's taken an hour or two of crying and constantly coming out. But most nights it hasn't taken more than 20mins to get her to sleep she is doing so well. Now just to get her to sleep the whole night through LOL. Don't see that happening anytime soon.

Here a a few pics of my little girl in her new bed