Thursday, January 22, 2009

TWILIGHT




Well i have to admit i am another obsessed Twilight Fan, My sister bought the books up with her when she came for holidays, so i borrowed the first book Twilight just for something to read little did i know i wasn't going to be barely able to put it or the other 3 books down. I absolutley LOVED it. Am i am currently reading them again I am up to eclipse. I sure i will read them many many more times It's just one of those books i can read over and over again. I ended up buying myself a copy of the all the books on Tuesday as my sister was taking hers home with her. I can't wait to see the movie I will just have to wait till it's out on DVD tho. It's times like these i wish i had a car and could drop the girls at there nanny's just drive into town and go to movies. Well hopefully by the end of the year i will have saved enough for a new car.

School holidays are almost over YAY i can't wait till they go back on Tuesday as much as i love having them both at home i hate it as well i'm sick of the bickering between them all screaming and fighting it is driving me crazy after 6 weeks of it.
Today we went up to Brianna's school and got all her school books ect. and a new school shirt and then spent the morning covering them and labeling them all. So now they all all packed in her new bag ready for school. I can't belive my baby girl is starting Grade 3 this year she is growing up way too fast.