Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Day lol

I am so exhausted this week. Last week was so busy and i have still not recovered. I had sick kids, school, soccer, exercising, Toy sale at Target Tuckshop Duty, Party Organisizing then the Party (20 five yr olds is very tiring lol.) Then the Multicultural festival which was great fun too.Plus every night Emmy was up all night with her asthma.

I got the last toys I wanted from target that i couldn't get from the BigW and Kmart toy Sales, I got Brianna a ripstick Emmy her Leappad reading system and a Portable DVD Player for both of them to share, and of course my cheeky little Emmy along with my sister Threw in a Dora Castle and Some Hannah Montanna stuff for Brianna. My sister went home yesterday and the kids already miss her (me too) Now i have to cook dinner again ROFL.

So hopefully this week is slower and not so tiring and maybe I can get some scrapping done I haven't had much spare time for it lately.


Well I have another great Kit for you today it's called Patchwork by Julaender Designs it's such a gorgeous kit with so many possibilities.
You can get it @ www.digidesignresort.com ,
don't forget to join our forum join in on the challenges,
and sign up for our newsletter.




No comments: