Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting There

The weightloss is going great I have now lost 7.3kg almost half way. I am feeling great, my clothes are getting looser and people have started noticing which always makes you feel great. I am enjoying exercise now too (something I never thought i'd say lol), Have been doing lots of walking and still using the exercise equipment in town. It also gives me a bit of me time without any kids which is good, Gotta enjoy me time.

Have been so busy lately just doing the usual mummy stuff there always seems to be something going on, and all my exercise too. We have just finished 2 weeks of school holidays 4 days we spent down at the beach which was fantastic I always love going there, so easy to relax. Brianna has also had her sports day at school and got age champion again this year So proud of her.
She also just had the smalls schools sports carnival and got a first and second in her races. It was a bloody freezing day too and really windy and of course I ended up with a damn Cold Sore.
Yesterday my sister went and saw the latest Harry Potter Movie It was fantastic I really enjoyed it and the 3 hours went really Quick, I only jump once not because it was scarey tho cause it was really bloody loud lol, I can't wait to see the next one.

Anyway I have a really Gorgeous Kit to share with you today it is called
Best memories by Adelina Biswas Available at www.digidesignresort.com/shop a great kit for scrapping all your old photo's and even your new ones too

A few pages from me










No comments: